Monday, July 12, 2010

G is for Grandma; G is for Grateful


G is for Grandma:

Ava adores her Grandma, she has a special Grandma Giggle, she lights up when she sees her and when Grandma is around Mommy doesn't matter ;) Ava loves it when Grandma and Granddad come to visit her, yesterday she got a nice visit with them while Mommy was at work. They brought her pizza, strawberries and a new glittery coloring book, what more could a two year old ask for :)

Ava's love of Grandma began the day she was born, after meeting her Mom and Dad, the first two people she met (other than the Midwife and nurses) were Granny Janny and Johnny Lightning, while the nicknames didn't stick her love of them did.



G is for Grateful
:

On this gorgeous sunny day I am grateful for many things:

-Grateful for Derek and Ava and how on a crappy day seeing them play and laugh together makes everything better.

-Grateful for my family who have always been there when I needed them most.

-Grateful for my friends, past, present and future who have helped shape me into the person I am today and will continue to do so.

-Grateful for my health, without it I wouldn't be here.

-Grateful for the roof over my head, the food in my belly and the pillow I lay my head on at night.

-Grateful for the job that as much as I might complain about, allows me to have the above and continue to have the above.

and I'm also grateful for the technology that allows me to bring this inspiring blog to you.

So now that I've shared what I'm grateful for, what are you grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. i love this post, merr! we are fortunate to have such a beautiful life - i feel the same way :)

    ReplyDelete