Friday, October 22, 2010

S is for Silly Sleeper; S is for Seattle


S is for Sweet Sleeper:

Ava said the sweetest thing to me today, she said "I lub you Mama", so sweet to finally hear those words and know that they came from her, not just because Mommy asked her if she could say "I love you."

In other Ava news, she has been attempting to rid herself of naps lately. She goes longer and longer without napping, until she finally gets so tired she falls asleep. Today she didn't nap all day, and she even made it until after dinner to fall asleep. I'm hoping she's asleep for the night, but I have a feeling that she is going to wake up right when we are about to go to sleep. Luckily neither of us has to get up too early in the morning, so if we have a bad night of sleep, or lack there of well then at least we can attempt to sleep in!

S is for Seattle:

I'm so excited, in two weeks we will be on holidays! This will be our first trip to the States with Ava and I'm so looking forward to checking out all the fun stuff Seattle has to offer! We will start our holiday by heading to Qualicum and staying at Mom and Dad's for the night, then driving to Victoria for the weekend. It's my birthday, as well as my sister and her husband' birthdays all between November 7th-11th, so it will be a fun weekend in Victoria celebrating birthdays. This trip we'd love to take Ava to the Museum and maybe to Miniature World as well.

We'll be heading to Seattle on the Monday of our week off but won't be getting in until mid evening as the Clipper only sails to Seattle at 5pm in the winter months. We're hoping to take in an art museum, the zoo, aquarium, Space Needle as well as a few other little places and hopefully get a bit of shopping in there as well! So we have a fun and exciting trip planned, I just hope it doesn't rain the whole time we're there, but if it does we'll be able to drink plenty of Starbucks to keep us warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment