Monday, June 21, 2010

B is for Barnyard Fun, B is for Babies




B is for Barnyard Fun

Today Ava and I went to the opening day of the Filberg Park Hands on Farm. She had a great time, and loved chasing around the animals. There were goats, sheep, pigs, bunnies, a cow, a donkey and even a turkey there! She really has no fear as she would run right over to the animals and get a closer look. During the opening speeches she decided to climb up the ramp where there is a platform for the goats to go on, of course I worried what other people would think about letting her run wild, but lets face it, she's a two year old and we're at a petting farm; those two things don't really go hand in hand with long drawn out speeches. Needless to say, I stopped worrying about the other parents and let her have a good time, the other Mom's can worry about their own little ones.

B is for Babies

When you get married everyone wants to know when your going to have a baby, then after you finally do have a baby, people wonder when your going to have your next baby. I wonder that myself, I wonder if want another, or if I'm happy with it being just the 3 of us. When I see babies I get that little knot in my stomach telling me yes, you want another, but when I'm having a rough day with Ava, I think am I nuts to want another? I know that for the first few years it will be tough having 2 little ones, but then I look ahead to the future during the teenage years, or when they are adults, when Derek and I are really old and really gray and I know that I don't want Ava to go through all of that without having a sibling to share it with...

No comments:

Post a Comment