Sunday, June 27, 2010

C is for Colouring; C is for Coffee


C is for Colouring:

Ava loves to colour, she loves to be creative and colour and draw. As I type this she is colouring a new colouring book we bought her today. Colouring seems to soothe the craziness of being 2 and calms her down, for some reason I tend to forget to bring her crayons when we go out to eat which means we usually end up chasing her around whichever restaurant we are in. I love to see how much her art work has progressed, you can tell now that she is trying to draw objects opposed to just scribbles. On occasion she even draws a face or a letter that you can actually make out. I think she's going to be very artistic when she's older...

C is for Coffee:

I had a hard time deciding what I should do for my letter C, until my friend Dese told me I should do something fun like coffee, thanks Dese, so my post today is all about coffee! I don't know why I hadn't thought of it myself, guess I hadn't been drinking enough of it lately! I really do love coffee these days, I didn't understand it until I had Ava and began to lose out on sleep, but coffee really is wonderful!

I used to spend way too much on coffee by going out to the local cafes or Starbucks, but these days I have been using my Tassimo or making myself iced coffees! I love iced coffee, so yummy and the great thing about it is you don't burn your tongue on it. I love my Tassimo because you can make yourself a variety of drinks in a matter of minutes and if your the only one who wants any you don't have to worry about wasting a pot of coffee. I am really enjoying the lattes and cappuccinos that the Tassimo serves up, but you can also buy decaf, regular blends as well as Starbucks pods for the machine.

Gee, all this talk about coffee is making me want one, guess its a little late for one now....

2 comments:

  1. Good one, Merrilee! ;) Keep up the great posts, I sure do enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colouring was a life saver for restaurant when Valerie was a younger. Buy an extra pack of crayons and extra book and leave it in the bag that you use for Ava when you go out. That way, you'll never forget them :D

    ReplyDelete