Friday, August 6, 2010

I is for Ice Cream; I is for I Thee Wed


I is for Ice Cream:

Ava loves ice cream, what kid (of all ages) doesn't? Today on the way home from running some errands we stopped by Benino Gelato in Comox and got a treat. Bubblegum ice cream in a cup for Ava and Dolce Latte in a cone for Mommy. It was delicious! The last time we treated ourselves was Ava's birthday. I learned my lesson last time and got her ice cream in a cup instead of in a cone.

I is for I Thee Wed:

Today is our 5 Year Anniversary. Five years ago today, at this very moment, I was just about to get married! It's amazing how fast time flies. We have gone through so many happy times in the last five years: wedding, house, baby! It just doesn't get better or more exciting than those first five years, but I can't wait to see what the next five years have in store :)

Last Saturday my sister got married, it was a beautiful ceremony held at the Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Course. I was the Maid of Honour and Ava was one of the flower girls (my niece Maija was the other). My sister looked beautiful in her wedding gown, and we had a wonderful time at the salon getting ready for her big day. I wish that my sister and brother-in-law as many happy years to come as Derek and I have had.

To my darling husband, I would just like to say thank you for the last five years, and I look forward to many many more. Love you.
XXO

No comments:

Post a Comment